    Senior IT Consultant & Trainer, Litech Technologies
    Website: http://www.ben-shushan.net

    These posting are provided AS IS with no warranties, and confer no rights.

    =?Utf-8?B?TmV0YW5lbCBCZW4tU2h1c2hhbg==?=, Mar 7, 2007

  2. Hello Dear,
    just open the VUE Site and book the exam it will ask you to enter this code in

    I need to take these exams so please send me the code of exams 71-622,71-623

    for my mail

    Thanks a lot

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9oYW1tZWQgRUwgUm9ieQ==?=, Mar 11, 2007

  3. Hello
    When you book exam enter promo code

    please send me the code of exams 71-622,71-623 - code is the same to all
    I want teken this exam
    my e-mail

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?a2lpbGxlcg==?=, Mar 11, 2007