  1. Hi All,

    I'm planning to take 70-620 ,Need to know whether is there any stimulation
    in exam?
    70-620 any stimulation?, Dec 29, 2008

  2. 70-620 any stimulation?

    sql_noob Guest

    On Dec 29, 6:56 am, 70-620 any stimulation? <70-620 any
    > wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I'm planning to take 70-620 ,Need to know whether is there any stimulation
    > in exam?

    i wish there was, i almost fell asleep a few times taking MS exams
    sql_noob, Dec 29, 2008

  3. I think you mean "simulation," and Microsoft reserves the right to put them
    into any exam. I don't recall my 620 exam having any simulation questions
    (but it was 10 exams ago or so), but that doesn't mean that yours won't have
    them. There may be "select all that apply, and then order them" type of
    questions, IIRC.

    The best thing to do is to read the preparation guide at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/Exams/70-620.aspx and know how to do
    everything in the "skills being measured" section. If you know how to
    "identify hardware requirements," "perform a clean installation," etc., then
    it doesn't matter how they ask a question about that skill.

    If you really mean "stimulating," then the answer depends on what stimulates
    and excites you, and no one can answer that except you.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Dec 30, 2008
  4. I had 3 or 4 of these in my test. They are fairly straight forward but they
    can also be problematic since they do not have all of the actual functions
    of Windows. For instance, if you make a mistake in creating some object and
    want to use right-click then delete to remove it don't count on this
    working. Chances are the delete function is disabled. You are better off
    just selecting the option to restart the entire simulation from the
    beginning rather than trying to undo a mistake you've made

    Mike Russcher, Jan 7, 2009
  5. 70-620 any stimulation?

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    PLEASE NOTE: Discussing the format and content of any certification exam is
    in violation of the Non-Disclosure Agreement that you agreed to at the
    beginning of the exam. In order to pass these exams you need to know the
    product including both theory and hands-on. You should be aware of the
    technologies and tools as laid out in the Exam Prep Guide. If you are
    properly prepared then you will pass the test and if you are not then you
    will fail.

    Good luck.

    Mitch Garvis
    Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
    http://garvis.ca/blogs

    Montreal_MCT, Jan 9, 2009
  6. 70-620 any stimulation?

    rbudj Guest

    I agree. I know some people who use dumps and other resources to pass their
    exams but I ask... What good is a certification if you cannot do the work? I
    am about to take my 70-620 ast part of my MCITP goal and I have spent the
    past several months studying the information, doing labs, and practice
    testing. If you want to be a professional, strive to know the information.
    Then passing the test should be easy.

    rbudj, May 12, 2009