    yet.

    Could anyone point me in the direction of any relevent reading material?

    Thanks.
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGpn?=, Feb 9, 2006

  2. In situations like this, you'll have to rely on the web. Microsoft has a
    preparation guide, http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-552.asp, which
    gives you a great breakdown of the concepts which will appear on the test.
    This link would be good too,
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/windev/. Starting from that, I'd
    surf on TechNet or Microsoft Support for those concepts. Read up on the
    latest word about them. Collect the links in a new favorites folder. Then
    I'd suggest just doing a search for the exam number, concepts you are
    interested in, etc.

    This happens for Cisco betas too. The material is out there, just not
    collected for you in a book yet.

    Good luck!

    =?Utf-8?B?amhhcmRlZQ==?=, Feb 15, 2006