    keywords to search on etc? Or a better place to post my question? Or any
    books on the overall topic this comes under "Envisioning and Designing an
    Application".
    Lulu, Jan 31, 2006

  2. Lulu

    PsA Guest

    I would suggest prototype.

    I explain the proof of concept as: everything you need to discuss, design,
    build and test to minimize risks early in your project. This could result in
    a prototype of your solution. It is not the final solution, but it will
    convince yourself and other people that your solution will work.

    After the proof of concept you know your solution will work and you have
    mitigated the risk of building a solution that is in line with the business
    case.

    PsA, Jan 31, 2006