    --
    Eric Kraus - MCTS: MOSS, Configuration | MCAD .NET | ITIL-F
    http://www.sharepointblogs.com/erickraus

    Eric Kraus, Aug 9, 2007

  2. Eric Kraus

    Madhur Guest

    Eric Kraus wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am preparing for the 70-542 exam and have a quick question. The
    > title of the exam states 'Application Development' Is this refering
    > to .NET/Object Model "development" or does it mean more along the
    > lines of a developing business applications utilizing MOSS.
    >
    > Simply, do I need to know how to perform the tasks in the outline via
    > the Object Model, of just know how to accomplish them via the web
    > browser (app itself)?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Hi

    You need to be aware of both the Object Model as well as web browser GUI.
    Obviously you cannot remember all the class names, but it expects you to
    know the main ones.

    In an all, it measures the skill to develop custom application on MOSS which
    may require custom OM
    development or may be just click & configure.

    --
    Madhur

    http://madhurahuja.blogspot.com

    Madhur, Aug 9, 2007