    DT Guest

    Any one took this exam? How many questions? and what's the passing score?
    Thx
    DT, May 20, 2007

  2. DT

    DT Guest

    I took this exam and I passed. I guess based on the NDA , I can not provide
    how many questions were asked, however I can tell one thing for sure that
    study, study, and study. Its not a easy exam.

    DT, Jun 16, 2007

  3. DT

    Guest

    Hi
    Could you suggest what should I study for 70-542 & 541

    "DT" wrote:

    > I took this exam and I passed. I guess based on the NDA , I can not provide
    > how many questions were asked, however I can tell one thing for sure that
    > study, study, and study. Its not a easy exam.
    >
    > "DT" wrote:
    >
    > > Any one took this exam? How many questions? and what's the passing score?
    > > Thx

    , Jul 26, 2007
  4. DT

    DT Guest

    eLearning from MS and Book by Todd Bleekar thats what I used and off course
    experience with WSS is important.
    Good Luck!

    DT, Jul 26, 2007