    I am not very much familiar with the .net, Before 2 years i had an
    experience of 6 month reagarding the same.so,
    please help me.. how to prepare myself.
    Tushar, May 7, 2009

  2. Tushar

    Tushar Guest

    Dear Alok
    Thanks for the guidance.

    Tushar, May 7, 2009

  3. Tushar

    John Carry Guest

    You can get book, dumps and testing software all at one place. Cost is the
    cheapest and the material is excellent. I used that and pass with 950 score.

    You can get that at
    http://www.beitcertified.com/microsoft-70-536-exam-2273.htm

    John Carry, Jun 9, 2009
  4. Alok,

    Can you point me in the right direction on where to find the exam dumps for
    70-536.

    Thanks

    Alex. O. Koranteng, Sep 8, 2009