    Is it enough to do test??
    Do they got any book for 70-528
    Thanks
    Madhavi, Jan 14, 2009

  2. Madhavi

    Abhi Guest

    Hey,
    I guess the MS book for Application development fundamanetal is excellent.
    But I would also suggest "Programming C#" by Oreilly. Its an excellent book
    to get into the nuts and bolts of C#. There are a lot of examples using C#
    console apps which makes sure the readers are focussing on C# language and
    are not overwhelmed by other details. Give it a shot -
    http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596527433/?CMP=AFC-ak_book&ATT=Programming C# 3.0, Fifth Edition,

    Good luck preparing for the exam.

    -Abhi

    Abhi, Apr 24, 2009