    Thanks,
    Latesh

    , May 5, 2006

  2. Hi Latesh,

    I wanted to know if you have already register for the exam. Me too planning
    to take MCTS . I have picked up 70-528 and 70-536 exams. I wanted to know
    that, do i need to buy c sharp book too. Since i plan to choose VB as a
    programming language while taking the test.

    You help would be appreciated
    Thanks in advance
    Manjusha

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFuanVzaGE=?=, May 11, 2006

  3. Guest

    Hi Manjusha,

    I haven't registered for exams yet. I'm looking for material to point
    me in right directions so I can get prepared. I don't think you need to
    have C book.

    Cheers,
    Latesh

    , May 15, 2006
  4. Guest

    There is a free web based course coming from Microsoft and also a book
    for self preparing. I wouldn't take the exam until these two get
    released.

    Rgds,
    Marios

    , May 15, 2006
  5. podi Guest

    what exactly did You mean about "free web based course coming from
    Microsoft" ?

    Lukasz

    podi, May 22, 2006
  6. wosiu Guest

    wrote:
    > There is a free web based course coming from Microsoft

    Could you give us a link

    --
    wosiu

    wosiu, Jun 7, 2006
  7. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-536.asp

    There is a section on E-Learning courses, but the link is not activated yet.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWljaGFlbCBvbHNvbg==?=, Jun 9, 2006