    You have access to Internet vs not.

    Etc.

    Anyone care to help me out? Thanks,

    Jeff R, Aug 12, 2008

  2. Jeff R

    gravz84 Guest

    On Aug 12, 4:25 am, Jeff R <Jeff >
    wrote:
    > I'm about to go take my 70-536 test and become an MCP w/ my .NET 2.0
    > Framework Foundation certification. Even on Microsoft's site (and
    > prometric's site as well) I can't seem to find any information about what the
    > test environment will be LIKE. What should I expect? I'm looking for things
    > like:
    >
    > There will be x number of questions, and one lab to write a small program
    > that does x.
    >
    > The test is open/closed book.
    >
    > The test is on paper vs electronic.
    >
    > You have access to Internet vs not.
    >
    > Etc.
    >
    > Anyone care to help me out? Thanks,

    lolz.. search for "70-536" in the group discussions. you'll find all
    this and more.

    Closed book.
    electronic test ie on computer (Computer Based Test) there'll be test
    providers in your country -- prometric and pearson.
    no access to internet--lol ow anyone could pass. you can find all
    answers by refering to MSDN
    No program writing. Mostly multiple choice qns. 45 qns.

    gravz84, Aug 12, 2008