    MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536): Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
    Foundation; Published : June 07, 2006

    Thanks, Marc....
    Marc Lindsay, May 11, 2009

  2. Marc Lindsay

    Darain Guest

    Yes, the 2nd ed. by Tony Northrup is the one you should get. The book is good
    and it covers most of the exam scope in breadth. Most of the explanations
    are clear enough, although I found a few points contradicts to MSDN. Some
    sections are not deep enough but then no book could cover everything. Use the
    included MeasureUp mock exam questions and try to understand each and every
    answer: why this is right and those are wrong. MeasureUp usually has 2-3%
    questions give you wrong or confusing answers. Always reference back to MSDN
    for final answers when in doubt. But then this minor defects could be a good
    thing and help you to dig deep into it. The exam questions still include a
    few .Net 2.0 specific questions which I don't think would be necessary.
    Repeat the mock exam and if you get 90% in your final attempt, you almost
    certainly would pass the real exam. Good luck.

    Darain, May 14, 2009

  3. Marc Lindsay

    Marc Lindsay Guest

    Thanks for the information. This is extremely helpful.

    Marc Lindsay, May 14, 2009
  4. Marc Lindsay

    DB Guest

    Hi Marc,
    I'm preparing to take the 70-536exam. Just wanted to check if you found the
    Traning Kit useful and also did you use any other books along with the
    training kit.

    If you could share that information that'll be great. Also did you take the
    exam?

    Thanks,
    -DB

    DB, Jul 17, 2009