    Could someone just confirm that the 70-536 Application development
    foundation exam, doesn't contain any of the new question formats?

    It only contains the traditional multiple choice style questions, right?
    Chipper, May 8, 2007

  2. Chipper:
    You may get "new format" questions and you may not.
    You may even get some never-asked-before question types that are ungraded
    that Microsoft may slip in just to see what the responses will be.
    That happened to me (though not with 536) as it was impossible to enter a
    correct answer (or any answer, for that matter) in one of the simulation
    questions I received, yet I still passed that exam.
    Actually, I'm not sure if we could answer your question without violating
    the NDA. Perhaps Trika or someone else at Microsoft can answer this question.

    LarryWestMCSD, May 8, 2007

  3. Chipper

    Chipper Guest

    Thanks Larry,

    Having had another look at my practice test CD it seems there is 3 (out of
    150) questions which have a new/alternative format i.e. not multiple choice..

    so I'm not sure what to expect in the exam.

    Chipper, May 8, 2007