    there and what was the difficult section.

    I appreciate all the replies.

    Ramzan
    Ramzan Sadiq, Apr 19, 2007

  2. Ramzan Sadiq

    Alin Guest

    Hey Ramzan,
    I live in GTA-Toronto. There are 45 questions, and aprox 2 hours to complete
    them. If you are not 100% sure that you are prepared for the exam you can
    take that "insurance" for the 2nd try. Otherwise each "try" it will cost you
    125 USD. I tried once and I was short with 1 or 2 questions to pass.

    Alin

    Alin, May 1, 2007

  3. Ramzan Sadiq

    Ramzan Sadiq Guest

    Thank u very much Alin for sharing ur experience, i appreciate it.

    Ramzan Sadiq, May 1, 2007