    i m really intersted in writing MCTs 70-536 in feb/march 2009..im not able to
    afford the high cost of buying dumps from online..so plz send me the latest
    dumps and materials required for the exam to the following ids..plz send asap

    RAJA, Feb 7, 2009

  2. RAJA

    Adil.Mughal Guest

    Dear RAJA,
    I would recommend you to study 70-536 training kit thoroughly and practice
    exercise test. Trust me it is not that difficult. I did'nt buy dumps I just
    have my preparation and practical experience and I did well 85.5% marks :)

    Good Luck for exams

    Adil.Mughal, Feb 8, 2009

  3. RAJA

    RAJA Guest

    Dear Adil.mughal,

    Thanks for your valuable tips. when did you finished this exam. could you
    please what is the procedure that means how many total questions , duration.
    if possible could you please share exam related stuff. i have MCTS training
    kit.

    RAJA, Feb 9, 2009
  4. RAJA

    Adil.Mughal Guest

    Raja,
    I gave exam in December 2008. There were 40 Questions and around 2.5 hours
    of time. Time is well enough if you are prepared enough. Just make sure you
    have firm grip on security part e.g. Code Access Security etc. It seems to me
    many questions are related to security though distribution of areas are
    available on MCTS site.

    Good Luck

    Adil.Mughal, Mar 10, 2009
  5. RAJA

    new85 Guest

    Dear Adil.mughal

    I buy traning kit for 70-536 exame and i want to know only this, so please
    if you can answer me on my question.

    Can i pass exame learning by my self and CD from traning kit for 536 exams,
    right now in last two day i finish learning Chapter 1 and 4 and i test my
    self with exame questons. I got 95% right. I know i have 6 more test to go
    but is it gona be enough.

    Sorry if my english is bad, but belive me when i read and speak its much
    better :D so thanks one more time on your time :D

    new85, Jun 16, 2009
  6. RAJA

    shekhar_pawar

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    70-536 Training KIT

    Hi,
    I agree training kit is much helpfull.
    Just do the lab sessions and try to understand the concepts it will hel you a lot.

    Cheers,

    shekhar_pawar, Jun 23, 2009