    70-529 ?

    Thanks
    Raagz

    raagz, Mar 31, 2007

  2. No, you can take any exam in any order.
    For your first exam, I would recommend going through the "Preparation Guide"
    for all exams and find the exam you think you would most be able to pass.
    Then concentrate on that one.
    Passing that first exam somehow makes the other exams a little easier.
    Good luck in your certification studies.

    LarryWestMCSD, Apr 4, 2007