    --
    Thanks.
    Siva

    Siva, Jun 18, 2007

  2. Siva

    louie Guest

    Hi Siva

    I found the Microsoft press release book invaluable, yes there are lots of
    errors but most are obvious. The test questions and links to the MSDN for
    incorrect answers should clear up any concerns.

    I also used the measureup tests which I found better than the books ones for
    70-528.

    Regards

    Louis

    Recent MCPD Ent, Web & Win