    Does passsing 70-528 give you MCP status? Or is it just one of the exams
    towards getting MCTS certification?

    Thanks!
    luv2code, Oct 15, 2007

  2. I am sure that someone from Microsoft will correct me if I am wrong (and then
    go immediately and update their website at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/requirements.mspx), but passing any
    exam except for 70-536 will qualify you as an MCP, which I think is a mistake
    on their part, since I found 70-536 to be easier for me than either 70-528 or
    70-526.
    So the answer to your question is "yes."
    * open to a primary job as well.

    LarryWestMCSD, Oct 15, 2007

  3. Oops, I meant to say "harder," not "easier."

    LarryWestMCSD, Oct 16, 2007
  4. luv2code

    Iain Guest

    I agree Larry, I found 70-538 to be way harder than 70-528.

    I would be supprised if most didn't. It covers alot of ground.
    Iain, Nov 19, 2007
  5. luv2code

    Aks Guest

    Hi Larry,
    I am confused by your answer. "Yes" means will it earn the MCP Id or just an
    exam towards to MCTS Certification?
    If 70-528 can't earn mcp id then if I clear both exam (i.e. 70-536 & 70-528)
    will it give me MCP Id?
    Please guide me I am going to give the 528 in a week.
    Thanks
    --Akshay

    Aks, Nov 22, 2007