70-528 Certification advise needed

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Ramzan Sadiq, Sep 4, 2007.

  1. Ramzan Sadiq

    Ramzan Sadiq Guest

    Hello Certification Guru's,

    I need some guidance for passing my first online exam. I have 6 month of
    experience in Asp.Net and VB.Net. I am studying for exam 70-528 for the last
    three months(Full Time), I have finished this book once and studying it 2nd
    time. But I had hard time on those topics to memorize which I didn’t know
    before such as Mobile Applications (chap-12),some topics in chap9-chap12 and
    rest of the book.

    As I attempted sample exam questions, I couldn't make a satisfactory score
    on it.

    Could any body guide me how can I quickly go through with those topics?

    I greatly appreciate your response.

    Regards

    Ramzan

    Ramzan Sadiq, Sep 4, 2007

  2. Ramzan Sadiq

    Boas Enkler Guest

    In my experiene the best way is to code and code and code.

    Find all the subjects you arent strong enough and write sample
    applications with a lot of extra functions so you get in touch with each
    speciallity of the chapter.

    Boas Enkler, Sep 4, 2007

  3. Ramzan Sadiq

    Ramzan Sadiq Guest

    Thanks a lot for your valueable advise by the real time experience. Any body
    else want to share his/her experience,I'll greatly appreciate it.

    Ramzan

    Ramzan Sadiq, Sep 6, 2007