    Can someone confirm this for me please?

    Many Thanks,
    Maitreya

    Maitreya, May 7, 2007

  2. You can take any exam in any order. It's not like college where you have to
    take prerequisites first.
    If I were you, I would look over the "skills being measured" section of the
    various exams' preparation guides and choose the exam you already know the
    most about as your first exam.
    Best wishes in your certification studies.

    LarryWestMCSD, May 8, 2007

  3. Maitreya

    Maitreya Guest

    Thanks mate.

    Yes, i'm more into web so planning for 70-528.

    Cheers.

    Maitreya, May 8, 2007