    Billy Rogers

    Dallas,TX

    Currently Using SQL Server 2000, Office 2000 and Office 2003

    BillyRogers, Jun 26, 2007

  2. BillyRogers

    Tony Wissler Guest

    I took 70-526 back in April and earned a score of 900 on the exam.

    I used the MS Press (MCTS training kit) book and MSDN for preperation.
    I used the MeasureUp Exams (from the MS Press book) and the Transcender Practice exams.

    Personally, after taking the exam, I felt that I got the most out of the Transcender practice exams.
    I believed this so much so that I didn't even bother with the MeasureUp exams from the book for the 70-536 exam and used only the Transcender practice exams.

    I sat the 70-536 exam early this morning and in my opinionit is a much tougher exam then 70-526. I scored higher on 70-536 but I also prepared twice as long for it.

    This is all my opinion of course, your mileage may vary.

    Tony Wissler

    Tony Wissler, Jun 27, 2007