    Man T Guest

    Any suggestions on the books that relates to this exam- .NET 3.5 Windows
    Forms stream?
    Man T, Dec 28, 2008

  2. "Man T" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Any suggestions on the books that relates to this exam- .NET 3.5 Windows
    > Forms stream?

    My suggestion would be to start with the official list of "Preparation
    Materials" for the exam:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-505.aspx

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Dec 30, 2008

  3. Man T

    Louis Guest

    The Training Kit 70-526 should get you 90% there, then look at the link
    Lawrence has given to review the 3.5 bits you have missed. Search MSDN to
    cover these topics.

    Louis, Jan 27, 2009