    70-503 (TS-WCF)? If it exists, i'm not able to find it...

    Thanks in advance,
    Marc Vangrieken
    Marc Vangrieken, Aug 11, 2008

  2. On Aug 11, 9:51 am, Marc Vangrieken <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anyone know if there already is self-test software for exam
    > 70-503 (TS-WCF)? If it exists, i'm not able to find it...
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Marc Vangrieken

    I just saw that there is a training kit now.. That renders my question
    useless actually..

    Marc
    Marc Vangrieken, Aug 11, 2008

  3. Hello,

    Does anyone know if there is way to buy the 70-503 self-test software
    earlier then the estimated release date of the 70-503 training kit? Is there
    any form of "early access program"?

    Thanks in advance,
    Marc Vangrieken

    Marc Vangrieken, Aug 18, 2008