    Wannano Guest

    I Took Windows Communication Foundation Beta Exam a few months ago. I never
    received the results. Does anyone have some info about that?

    Wannano, May 2, 2008

  2. "Wannano" <> wrote in message
    news:#...
    > I Took Windows Communication Foundation Beta Exam a few months ago. I
    > never received the results. Does anyone have some info about that?

    The period of time between beta exam and results availability can be 2-4
    months. It was 3 months before I saw any confirmation on the Windows Server
    2008 beta exams. (Dec exam results arrived the end of March; Jan exam
    results arrived mid-April.)

    You also need to look at the actual beta exam period. They don't even start
    scoring beta exams until after the close of the beta period. Also, it may be
    affected by the scheduled released of the actual exam. I suspect the actual
    results are released as a function of the release date of the exam, not any
    particular period of time after the close of the beta period.

    Supporting that theory is the fact that both the Win2008 MCTS exams and
    Win2008 ITPro exams went live the same week I received my pass/fail
    confirmations. It took another 2-3 weeks before the score sheets arrived in
    the mail from Prometric.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], May 6, 2008

  3. Wannano

    Zdenek Drlik Guest

    Wannano napsal(a):
    > I Took Windows Communication Foundation Beta Exam a few months ago. I
    > never received the results. Does anyone have some info about that?

    I took 70-503 exam at February 01, 2008 too. I get results about two or
    three weeks ago.
    Try check your testing history at Prometric -
    https://www.register.prometric.com/CandidateHistory.asp , you should see
    your test results there (exam status should indicate if you pass or fail
    - status for your exam should be Passed or Failed).

    Zdenek Drlik

    Zdenek Drlik, May 6, 2008
  4. Wannano

    Wannano Guest

    Thank you very much. The Prometric site says I passed. And it's even on the
    "my transcript" page on the MCP site! I cannot read very well but I know a
    little about WCF.

    Thanks again.

    Wannano, May 10, 2008