    looking a reference book for it but still I never find anything. Please
    suggest.

    How soon Microsoft book will be available in india for 70-453?
    Anand, Dec 9, 2008

  2. Anand

    Guest

    On Dec 9, 12:44 am, Anand <Anand @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    > I am MCITP MS SQL Server 2005 and want to upgrade MS SQL Server 2008. I am
    > looking a reference book for it but still I never find anything. Please
    > suggest.
    >
    > How soon Microsoft book will be available in india for 70-453?

    bookpool says january 2009
    , Dec 10, 2008

  3. Anand

    Johnretlaw Guest

    If you have used the product and have read the list of stuff included in the
    test...you can pass. All you need is SQL Server 2008 BOL.

    I just passed 70-453 yesterday with about a weeks worth of
    studying...and I'm taking 70-454 on New Years Eve...21 days after it was
    released to the public...

    No prep guides...no classes...just know the product and the BOL.

    Good luck...John
    MCITP: Database Administrator (SQL Server 2005/2008)
    MCITP: Database Developer (SQL Server 2005)
    MCTS: SQL Server 2005/2008

    Johnretlaw, Dec 20, 2008
  4. Anand

    JDS Guest

    John,
    Congratulations. I plan on using your method and going through books online
    for exam 70-453. There's a lot of content in bol. Did you use any specific
    order as you went through?

    JDS, Jan 11, 2009