70-452

Discussion in 'MCITP' started by Trevor Howe, Sep 1, 2009.

  1. Trevor Howe

    Trevor Howe Guest

    Hi

    I have just passed 70-448 (MCTS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business
    Intelligence Development and Maintenance). My preparation mainly consisted in
    the toolkit book from Microsoft Press, Practice tests (from Measure Up) that
    came with the book and Books online. I found this worked quite well and there
    were not too many "suprises" when it came to the Exam.

    Now the next step is to write 70-552 (MCITP: Desiging a Business
    Intelligence Infrastructure using Microsoft SQL Server 2008). In the
    preparation material on the MS site I see there is not toolkit book, no E
    Learnong and no practice tests. There are, however, three books mentioned:
    SQL Server 2009 RS Step by Step, MDX step by step and also in the learning
    portal there is mention of a third book "Smart Business Intelligence
    Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2008" and an E-Reference book: "Microsoft
    SQL Server 2008 Step by Step: Part Seven - Business Intelligence". By the way
    how does one get access to the E-reference book (the link takes you to a
    books24 site which seems to be subscription based.

    Anyway my question is what is the most effective way to prepare for the
    70-452 exam? I dont mind buying the books (always good to have a good library
    of books) and I was hoping that like the toolkit for 70-448, there is an
    equivalent for 70-452 with a free set of practice test questions.

    I would welcome comments from anyone who has done both exams and can give me
    advice in prepararation.

    Thanks

    Trevor Howe, Sep 1, 2009

  2. Trevor Howe

    Jesica

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Hi

    It is now 2012 and there is still no toolkit for Exam 70-452. What have you used to pass your 70-452 in the end?

    Regards,
    Jesica

    Jesica, Mar 8, 2012