    Can I just take 70-446 directly without passing 70-445 first?
    Will I even be allowed to take the 70-446 test?

    thanks jaytman

    jaytman, Jul 20, 2007

  2. Jaytman:
    You can take any exam you want in any order, with the exception of some Beta
    exams.
    You can even take the "upgrade" exams (such as 70-621 if you lack an MCDST),
    although if you do so you are just wasting the $125 (or whatever it costs
    you).
    This isn't like high school or college where there are prerequisites.
    However, you will not get the certification until you meet all the
    requirements of the certification.
    Best wishes in your certification studies.

    LarryWestMCSD, Jul 20, 2007

  3. jaytman

    eralper Guest

    Hello,

    I have the 70-446 but failed in 70-445 so I have not got any certification
    in the BI track.

    But now on if I pass 70-445, this will bring two certification.

    Because 70-445 gains one certification.
    And passing 70-445 and 70-446 brings a second certification.

    Eralper
    http://www.kodyaz.com

    eralper, Dec 5, 2007