    I will also be doing 70-446 and help or advice

    Thanks

    Denver
    Denver, Mar 5, 2007

  2. The exams are out. There are TKs in development as I understand it, but they
    won't be out for a while yet. I am actually preparing for 445 myself and am
    using the following books.

    http://www.amazon.com/Data-Warehous...1783853?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1173490784&sr=8-1

    http://www.amazon.com/Data-Warehous...1783853?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1173490784&sr=8-1

    http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Ser...-1783853?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1173490810&sr=1-1

    I know that the MS Press SSIS book just came out - don't have that one yet
    but it's on my list.

    --
    Howard Dierking
    Product Planner, Developer and Database Certifications

    howard dierking [MSFT], Mar 10, 2007

  3. Denver

    moni Guest

    "howard dierking [MSFT]" wrote:

    > The exams are out. There are TKs in development as I understand it, but they
    > won't be out for a while yet. I am actually preparing for 445 myself and am
    > using the following books.
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/Data-Warehous...1783853?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1173490784&sr=8-1
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/Data-Warehous...1783853?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1173490784&sr=8-1
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Ser...-1783853?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1173490810&sr=1-1
    >
    > I know that the MS Press SSIS book just came out - don't have that one yet
    > but it's on my list.
    >
    > --
    > Howard Dierking
    > Product Planner, Developer and Database Certifications
    > Microsoft Learning
    >

    > "Denver" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > I beleive these exams came out last week (2nd March 07)
    > >
    > > Did they actually come out? Has anyone taken them yet, can anyone
    > > recommend any books
    > >
    > > I will also be doing 70-446 and help or advice
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Denver
    > >
    > > i also register for 70-445 exam

    preparing for that and will go for exam in next 15 days
    monika
    moni, Mar 31, 2007