70-350

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?amF5dGVl?=, Sep 24, 2007.

  1. Are there any simulations in this exam?

    =?Utf-8?B?amF5dGVl?=, Sep 24, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?amF5dGVl?=

    Consultant Guest

    only oral

    "jaytee" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Are there any simulations in this exam?

    Consultant, Sep 24, 2007

  3. Given this information I am opening my own testing center right away!

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:OrzDzUv$HHA.464
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    Red Swingline Stapler, Sep 24, 2007
  4. Ha Ha Ha

    Anyone have any serious answers?

    =?Utf-8?B?amF5dGVl?=, Sep 25, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?amF5dGVl?=

    PAJ Guest

    On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 07:36:00 -0700, jaytee
    <> wrote:

    >Ha Ha Ha
    >
    >Anyone have any serious answers?

    42

    PAJ, Sep 25, 2007
  6. I took this exam last July I found no simulations; in my case I had a lot of
    "drag and drop" questions and of course plenty of "exhibits".
    So good luck
    --
    Leonardo

    =?Utf-8?B?bGVvYmlz?=, Sep 28, 2007