  1. S.Joseph

    S.Joseph Guest

    Passed with a 911 :)
    S.Joseph, Jan 10, 2006

  2. S.Joseph

    kpg Guest

    S.Joseph <> said something like

    > Passed with a 911 :)

    Are you a terrorist?

    congrats.
    kpg, Jan 10, 2006

  3. S.Joseph

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of S.Joseph:

    > Passed with a 911 :)

    Great score, congrats!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    Remove hat to reply
    A few minutes ago I attempted to give a flying fsck, but the best I could
    do was to watch it skitter across the floor. (Anthony de Boer)
    JaR, Jan 11, 2006
  4. S.Joseph

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "S.Joseph" <> wrote in message
    > Passed with a 911 :)

    I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I got that score.

    But I guess it beats a 666.
    FrisbeeĀ®, Jan 11, 2006
  5. S.Joseph

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "S.Joseph" <> say in news:Z_Vwf.61352
    $:

    > Passed with a 911 :)

    congrats
    <fx=your father>