    copy reply to this message with an email address I can send a Word attachment
    to.

    Myrt

    =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=, Jul 18, 2006

  2. hii ... i would really appriciate your help regarding MCSE.. i would like to
    wht is it basically .. well i want to make my career in networking feild only
    & people say tht MCSE is the best course to sart with.. is it true..?? and
    yes if u hv notes regarding this i would really appriciate...
    thanks
    & my email address is

    =?Utf-8?B?YXNoaXNoIG1haGVzaHdhcmk=?=, Jul 19, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

    BD Guest

    "Myrt in MT" <Myrt in > wrote in message
    > Just passed 70-350, ISA 2004.
    >
    > I have some pretty good notes that i used to prepare. If anyone woud like a
    > copy reply to this message with an email address I can send a Word attachment
    > to.
    >
    > Myrt

    Wat kinda notes u got my friend?

    plz send to

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jul 19, 2006
  4. I just have notes on one of the 7 exams you will need to pass.

    =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=, Jul 19, 2006
  5. They are not a brain dump so i don't think they would be useful to you.

    =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=, Jul 19, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Myrt in MT" <> wrote in message
    > They are not a brain dump so i don't think they would be useful to you.

    Okay, dang it! Who blew BD's cover?

    Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > "Myrt in MT" <> wrote in message
    > > They are not a brain dump so i don't think they would be useful to you.

    > Okay, dang it! Who blew BD's cover?

    I think it was the email address ! ;-)

    Cerebrus, Jul 19, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> I have some pretty good notes that i used to prepare. If anyone woud like a
    >> copy reply to this message with an email address I can send a Word attachment
    >> to.
    >>
    >> Myrt
    >>

    >Wat kinda notes u got my friend?
    >
    >plz send to

    a lot of people take notes (myself included) while preparing for these
    type of exams. In fact I'd recommend that everyone should take notes
    as this is the best way reinforce the learning process.

    So I'd hardly call this 'dumping', although I'd sure as h*ll not give
    my notes away to anyone too lazy to do their own research.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 19, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >>> I have some pretty good notes that i used to prepare. If anyone woud
    >>> like a
    >>> copy reply to this message with an email address I can send a Word
    >>> attachment
    >>> to.
    >>>
    >>> Myrt
    >>>

    >>Wat kinda notes u got my friend?
    >>
    >>plz send to

    > a lot of people take notes (myself included) while preparing for these
    > type of exams. In fact I'd recommend that everyone should take notes
    > as this is the best way reinforce the learning process.
    >
    > So I'd hardly call this 'dumping', although I'd sure as h*ll not give
    > my notes away to anyone too lazy to do their own research.

    In BD's defense, the OP never said they were HIS notes, but yes, I agree on
    the point that making study notes before a test is definitely a good idea.
    For all we knew (and still don't) the OP may be offering dumps, even though
    he/she/it denies doing so. A smart lamer (oxymoron of the day) would lurk
    here before posting and would realize that dumps are not welcome here, even
    though there are a lot of IDOTS who request them, and would therefore offer
    "notes."

    Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message

    >>>Wat kinda notes u got my friend?
    >>>
    >>>plz send to

    >> a lot of people take notes (myself included) while preparing for these
    >> type of exams. In fact I'd recommend that everyone should take notes
    >> as this is the best way reinforce the learning process.
    >>
    >> So I'd hardly call this 'dumping', although I'd sure as h*ll not give
    >> my notes away to anyone too lazy to do their own research.

    >In BD's defense, the OP never said they were HIS notes, but yes, I agree on
    >the point that making study notes before a test is definitely a good idea.
    >For all we knew (and still don't) the OP may be offering dumps, even though
    >he/she/it denies doing so. A smart lamer (oxymoron of the day) would lurk
    >here before posting and would realize that dumps are not welcome here, even
    >though there are a lot of IDOTS who request them, and would therefore offer
    >"notes."

    Point taken...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 19, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Like I said once before... It should be innocent until proven guilty.

    Unless the elders suggest otherwise... ;-)

    Cerebrus, Jul 20, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

    Guest

    I need that

    my email is

    , Jul 20, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 05:59:28 -0700, Revolibra cast into the ether:

    > my email is

    Hi

    How many megs of storage have you got left in that mailbox?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jul 20, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

    BD Guest

    << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    > On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 05:59:28 -0700, Revolibra cast into the ether:
    >
    >> my email is

    > Hi
    >
    > How many megs of storage have you got left in that mailbox?

    Hi , I was wondering the same thing.

    I'm sure there are spammers that have found to be quite
    empty.

    But I'm also quite sure that will find his/her inbox just
    filled with unwanted emails.

    Have fun !!!

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jul 20, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Is that named after some new kind of "revolutionary bra" ?

    Cerebrus, Jul 20, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

    BD Guest

    << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:

    > Is that named after some new kind of "revolutionary bra" ?

    LOL.....That, or an astrology sign
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jul 20, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:58:02 -0700, BD cast into the ether:

    >> Is that named after some new kind of "revolutionary bra" ?
    >>

    > LOL.....That, or an astrology sign

    I like ol' Cere...cerber...us...Cer...The other guy's idea.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jul 20, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\201292.htm (7/20/2006
    > 1:14:17 PM) # On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:58:02 -0700, BD cast into the
    > ether:
    >
    >>> Is that named after some new kind of "revolutionary bra" ?
    >>>

    >> LOL.....That, or an astrology sign

    > I like ol' Cere...cerber...us...Cer...The other guy's idea.

    OK. Who's in charge of names anyway? We have got to do
    something about cerbeus.

    I suggest 'Hadjii'

    kp "I'm on a Quest" g

    kpg, Jul 20, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

    BD Guest

    << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    > On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:58:02 -0700, BD cast into the ether:
    >
    >>> Is that named after some new kind of "revolutionary bra" ?
    >>>

    >> LOL.....That, or an astrology sign

    > I like ol' Cere...cerber...us...Cer...The other guy's idea.

    Yeah, but would that be a bra with built in guns? or maybe a bra that supports a
    quick and abrupt change.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jul 20, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    kpg wrote:
    > OK. Who's in charge of names anyway? We have got to do
    > something about cerbeus.

    > I suggest 'Hadjii'

    Kaanapali beach, Hawaii is my Mecca... ;-)

    Cerebrus, Jul 21, 2006