    normal things that you should do while writing applications and most I've
    done in practice. I'm just making sure I'm not missing something.

    Al Manint, MCSD.NET, MCDBA, blah blah blah

    Al Manint, Aug 30, 2004

  2. Al Manint

    Ernesto Guest

    Hi

    My first advice is to get the Writing Secure Code 2nd
    Edition, unfortunatly most of the code is for C++, but you
    can get part of the topics of the exam there.

    Please take a time in order to learn Code Access Policy,
    manage the tools (like Caspol) as the programming theory
    of this topic.

    It was the most exhausting of ever exam that i've had
    taken, usually i finished my exams with a lot of minutes
    without use, but this time i was just in time....

    Good luck!
    Ernesto

    allowing me to take
    >this in beta, I was wondering if anyone could shed some

    light on it? I

    Ernesto, Sep 6, 2004