    rr Guest

    any early impressions on this exam?
    the beta period should've started by now, right?

    rr, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Beta started on 4/21--slated to run through 5/4

    Ben Guterson [MSFT
    This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.

    =?Utf-8?B?QmVuIEd1dGVyc29uIFtNU0ZUXQ==?=, Apr 28, 2004

  3. rr

    Guest Guest

    Ben,

    What was the criteria for inclusion into the beta program? I've been
    invited to past betas (70-300, etc) but did not get an invitation to this
    one.

    -Steve

    Guest, Apr 28, 2004
  4. If you've kept your profile up to date through the NewsFlash (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/beta.asp) you should be getting beta invite information. Sometimes we reach a limit on invitees, however, so numbers can go against any individual candidate.

    Hope this helps

    =?Utf-8?B?QmVuIEd1dGVyc29uIFtNU0ZUXQ==?=, Apr 28, 2004