    I've done the 70-315 and 70-320 exams and for both exams I've used the
    Que books written by Kalani. I plan to do the 70-340 exam and was
    wondering, is there a one-stop book that I can study from for the exam?
    Mok, Nov 18, 2005

  2. November 17, 2005

    The MS Press Training Kit for the security exam is EXCELLENT!!!! The best
    TK they have created yet.... :)))))))) Highly recommend it! (BTW, it is
    MUUUUCCCHH better usual among the MSPress TKs!)

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Nov 18, 2005

  3. I will hopefully be able to agree with you after tomorrow Joseph.

    I like Marc, studied for my MCAD with the Kalani books, but the only
    half reasonable book for 70-340 appeared to be the Microsoft one by
    Tony Northrup.

    I have my exam tomorrow, I will post back with results.

    Mike

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Nov 21, 2005
  4. Mok

    Mok Guest

    Best of luck to you..
    Mok, Nov 21, 2005
  5. Thanks very much my friend.

    I passed it with 742, nothing special I know, but I had only been reading
    the book for 4 weeks in the evenings.

    The book appeared to cover a lot more than the questions I had in the exam,
    most of which were of the type

    "You are an application developer for company ....
    Please review the following code for security problems..."

    Good luck to you when your exam comes

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Nov 22, 2005
  6. Mok

    Cerebrus99 Guest

    Thanks for the tip, Mike. And congratulations. I'm preparing for the
    same exam. Probably will give it within a few days now...
    Cerebrus99, Nov 22, 2005
  7. Mok

    Mok Guest

    Congrats on passing. I think that with only reading in the evenings and
    working full time that's a pretty good mark. We're all busy people and
    passing is what counts. Maybe just review where you went wrong and read
    up on it. That way you'll be more prepared in the work force and make
    us MCP's look good!
    On a more serious note, the book was worth it then? It does prepare you
    for the exam? Any comments?

    Marc
    Mok, Nov 22, 2005