    I have already passed 70-315

    cheers!
    TechLead
    TechLead, Dec 31, 2003

  2. the only online stuff that i can point you to are the microsoft self
    assessment tests. you can find them on their website

    those tests are a good representation of the actual exam, and they are free.

    I am going to start studying for 70-320 after my new years holiday too ...
    :). after that i want to do 70-315 too.

    kind regards,
    Bruno.

    "TechLead" <> wrote in message
    > I am going to start studying 70-320. thats my new Year resolution. Any

    tips

    Bruno van Dooren, Dec 31, 2003

  3. TechLead

    Laura Guest

    Hi TechLead,

    Could you share your experience for exam 70-315? For
    example, books, beta test, and etc.

    I'm preparing to take 315 this year.

    Thanks,

    Laura

    Laura, Jan 5, 2004
  4. TechLead

    TechLead Guest

    Laura,

    I used

    - Amit Kalani book for 70-315
    - http://codeclinic.com
    - MSDN library

    this is sufficient. Good Luck. You can send me personal email if you want
    more information
    cheers !

    TechLead, Jan 5, 2004