    should put into this requirement.

    TIA,

    Rick

    Rick G. Garibay, Jul 6, 2005

  2. Rick G. Garibay

    kir Guest

    "Rick G. Garibay" wrote:

    > Does anyone that has taken the 70-320 exam recently remember to what extent
    > remoting is covered? I know it is in the list of competencies, but with
    > remoting being all but dead, I wonder how much effort and preperation I
    > should put into this requirement.
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Rick

    RE:
    Remoting!!!
    I have passed 320 recently at my first attempt. I would say 320 is not that
    too tough as I expected. For you - do not worry too much about remoting or
    web services but try to understand how those code can be secured. i.e. code
    access permission, code execution permission, etc.

    The reason is - if you are a eral programmer who used to do a bit of
    remoting or web services. you should be able to see they are not that much
    different than just creating a custom control - well, some might disagree
    with this, but that what I have found when I was working on Web Services or
    Remoting. One concept that you should bare in mind is Remoting and Web
    Services are real multi tiers architect, therefore you ahould understand well
    enough about securities.

    hope this help!

    kir, Jul 7, 2005