    rcv Guest

    I plan to take 70-320 in a couple of weeks having cleared 70-315 recently.
    Any idea of the number of questions and the duration of 70-320 exam is ?

    rcv, Mar 22, 2007

  2. You will find the length of your exam when you sign up for it.
    If you really want to know, but are not ready to take the exam,
    sign up anyway because it doesn't cost any money to reschedule.
    I have found that the time and number of questions varies depending on
    whether or not you are given any ungraded questions or not.
    Generally, however, for most exams you are given four or five minutes per
    question, more or less.
    Sorry we can't be any more helpful without violating the NDA.

    LarryWestMCSD, Mar 22, 2007

    monique cuisinier, Mar 24, 2007
  4. rcv

    rcv Guest

    Thanks Larry. I have successfully cleared 70-320 4 days back. Having cleared
    315 ,320 , Iam now preparing for 316 . Once I clear 316 I would be an MCAD.
    Right?

    rcv, Apr 11, 2007