    my email id is
    thanks in advance
    rajeev
    rajeev, Mar 18, 2006

  2. rajeev

    ship50 Guest

    WOW ! LOL ! HAHAHA ! Good Joke Buddy ! What a fool I've been - reading and
    coding all night long. Stupid me.

    ship50, Mar 19, 2006

  3. rajeev

    Fox Guest

    Did you try on http://www.microsoft.com/download

    it should be there

    Good luck !!!

    :)

    Fox, Mar 20, 2006
  4. rajeev

    kc Guest

    Even more stupid of you to tell people about it. Now everyone's going
    to start reading and coding all night long.

    kc, Mar 21, 2006
  5. rajeev

    rajeev Guest

    was this a joke there is no link by the name microsoft.com/download
    rajeev, Mar 21, 2006
  6. rajeev

    Saga Guest

    Rajeev,

    Let me ask you, do you know what a brain dump is?

    Even further, do you know what it is you are asking?

    Assuming that you don't, and that you are indeed an ethical person I
    will tell you.

    A "brain dump", as it is commonly referred to, is a list of questions
    and answers that -allegedly- appear on the tests and that was
    compiled and distributed illegally.

    What you are asking is if some one will send you the answers to the
    tests without studying. People will only think of you as a cheater, a
    person with no ethics or morals and above all, just one lazy no-good
    excuse for a human being.

    This is why most of the replies to your request are either insulting or
    mocking you.

    Regards,
    Saga
    Saga, Mar 23, 2006