    I have completed 70-305.
    I wish to do 70-320.
    Suggest me which books is good for 70-320?

    Lak, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Lak

    Guest Guest

    Need Info

    Please need some info.
    How much time did you take or spend on preparing ?
    How were the questions ?
    What else apart from a usual training book did u use for
    preparation ?
    Thanks.

    I am preparing for the same exam for a while.Just fealing
    will i feal short of preparation so ...!

    Thank u for your time !

    Guest, Apr 24, 2004

  3. Lak

    Eric Guest

    Lak wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have completed 70-305.
    > I wish to do 70-320.
    > Suggest me which books is good for 70-320?

    The books by Amit Kalani are best for the C# tests. Mike Gunderloy's
    books are best for VB.NET.

    Eric, Apr 26, 2004
  4. Lak

    bb Guest

    Lak wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have completed 70-305.
    > I wish to do 70-320.
    > Suggest me which books is good for 70-320?

    Amit Kalani for the C# is definately the best

    bb, Apr 29, 2004