    practice tests and questions, all purporting to be like the real thing but
    they've ranged from ridiculously easy to impossibly obscure. So I've got no
    idea what to expect.
    Mike May, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Please share ur experience, i dont have any about this paper, but i like to
    hear from u...

    Maheshkumar.R

    "Mike May" <> wrote in message
    > I'm taking 70-316 today and it's my first one. I've looked at a variety

    of

    ~Maheshkumar.r, Mar 2, 2005

  3. Mike May

    Guest

    Very important additional information, you will find
    useful:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information (SASI) is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, these SASI assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

    Microsoft Administrator
    Email:

    , Mar 4, 2005
  4. Mike May

    Dom Guest

    Passed 70-316 last week- similar to transender in terms
    of complexity and 42 questions in 150 minutes so lots of
    time and having read Kalanis book made a big difference

    Dom, Mar 6, 2005