    Prasad Guest

    Are there sites, where I can find exam dumps,sample
    questions and exams?

    Prasad, Apr 23, 2004

  2. >Are there sites, where I can find exam dumps

    Unfortunately, yes.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004

  3. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> Are there sites, where I can find exam dumps

    > Unfortunately, yes.

    I disagree. I don't think he can find them.

    --
    Fris "But then I'm the eternal optimist" beeĀ®

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 23, 2004
  4. >>> Are there sites, where I can find exam dumps

    >> Unfortunately, yes.

    >I disagree. I don't think he can find them.

    once again, I stand corrected.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  5. Prasad

    Eric Guest

    Eric, Apr 23, 2004