    old post, (although i know i am nowhere near ready) the thought of my
    first Microsoft exam is quite intimidating!! :shock:
    S.
    associatesuperfrog, May 18, 2005

  2. associatesuperfrog

    Muthu Guest

    All the questions are multiple choice. Questions like Best
    method, syntax, error, Best component, etc.,

    Good Luck!!

    a month now.
    >I have really found the posts on here helpful, but one

    thing i have
    >noticed that nobody has asked or answered is what format

    the
    >questions take. Do you have to write any large programs

    in the exam
    >or is it mainly looking at code and pointing out errors?

    For any
    >questions that do require a short answer, is it multiple

    choice?

    >Any help would be a real bonus because as someone said in

    an really

    Muthu, May 18, 2005

  3. Thanks muthu!!! That has definitely put some of my nerves at ease!!

    :D

    S.
    associatesuperfrog, May 19, 2005
  4. associatesuperfrog

    DST Guest

    You can also have a few questions where you have to select more than
    one correct answer.

    DST
    DST, May 20, 2005