    Please suggest for new books and sites for
    dumps of Exam Simulators .

    Waiting for reply .............
    Ankit, Apr 23, 2004

  2. >I gave the test 70/316 and secured 58% marks .
    >How can I improve on sections which require practical
    >knowledge of working in a company, as currently I am
    >doing B.Tech .

    You do not need 'practical knowledge of working in a company' in order
    to pass these exams. The reason you performed so badly in this
    instance, was that you do not understand the topics covered in the
    exam prep guide. All the information you need to pass these exams can
    be obtained through research, with the MSDN leading the way.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004

  3. What did you study?

    Brad Williams, Apr 23, 2004