    How many questions do they ask you?

    Thanks,

    niv

    niv, Apr 22, 2004

  2. niv

    Matt Hawley Guest

    Niv,

    You get approximately 2 hours to take the exam and about 55 questions.

    Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET
    http://www.eworldui.net

    Hi,
    I am planning to take this exam in a little while.
    This will be my first exam that I will take.

    Anyhow,

    How much time do they provide with this exam?

    Matt Hawley, Apr 22, 2004

  3. niv

    niv Guest

    Thanks for the quick reply Matt.
    niv

    niv, Apr 22, 2004
  4. niv

    Guest Guest

    The test will be of 2 hrs. carring 60 questions .
    U have to answer 35 que. to clear it .
    For further details
    Contact :

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004
  5. > U have to answer 35 que.

    d u g t s?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  6. <> wrote in message news:<331401c42922$b505a750$>...
    > The test will be of 2 hrs. carring 60 questions .
    > U have to answer 35 que. to clear it .

    That's wrong. The number of questions varies, 55 - 60 is typical. What
    does not vary is the pass score. For passing your score must reach 700
    (maximum is 1000). The questions don't appear to be equally weighted
    or it is poosible to get points for partly answered questions
    (otherwise I couldn't explain my score 936 with 57 questions).

    Good luck,
    Michael Heitland

    Michael Heitland, Apr 26, 2004