70-316 : question on Windows forms event

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by TalkBiz, Jul 1, 2005.

  1. TalkBiz

    TalkBiz Guest

    You want to design code that will run after a form loses focus to another
    form. To which event should the code be added ?
    a). Terminate
    b). LostFocus
    c). Deactivate
    d). Unload

    I went to MSDN and found the following :

    - LostFocus (inherited from Control) : Occurs when the control loses focus.

    - Deactivate : Occurs when the form loses focus and is not the active form.
    You can use this event to perform tasks such as updating another window in
    your application with data from the deactivated form.

    - unload and Terminate methods do not exist for the Form class

    I think the answer to the question is c) deactivate

    Everybody agree ?

    thanx
    TalkBiz, Jul 1, 2005