    Brain dumps, old certking braindumps are great. I know that some of them got
    wrong answers, but if you can answer these questions you can pass the exam.
    Anyway this is how it was with me
    Motek, Dec 12, 2005

  2. Motek

    Nancee Guest

    Motek,

    Did you come across questions on new version of .NET? I am grad student, and
    am interested to give MCAD exams. I need your guidance.

    Thanks,
    --
    Nancee

    Nancee, Dec 13, 2005

  3. Motek

    Motek Guest

    No, exam based on an old version. New version to be tested in a new
    generation of the Microsoft exams. As a grad you don't have much experience
    with .NET or am I wrong? I reckon you should have at least a bit of
    experience to pass.

    Motek, Dec 13, 2005
  4. Motek

    Nancee Guest

    Motek,
    Thank you for your quick reply. I have some experience(abt 6 months) working
    on .NET technology. I want to start with 70-316 exam. Appreciate if you have
    any suggestions for me. I want to give the test by January 15th.
    --
    Nancee

    Nancee, Dec 14, 2005
  5. December 15, 2005

    Hi Nancee! :) You don't need a lot of 'real-world experience' to pass the
    exams. Basically, you just need to know how to 'comfortably' develop windows
    apps and you will do fine! I strongly suggest you look at the exam
    objectives at:

    Then just check off the objectives one by one, until you check them all off
    and take the exam. :) Hope this helps! (P.S. The MS Press Training Kit for
    70-316 has the exam objective list in the beginning of the book, with
    specific references to where they are covered in the book.)

    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Dec 16, 2005
  6. Motek

    Guest

    is it ok to study just from the Microsoft Self Paced Toolkit Book?

    i've been programming in C# for a year but it was always simple stuff.
    i've been learning new stuff from the book.
    but i'd like to know if the studying only this book is enough for
    passing the exam

    thanx in advance

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD wrote:
    > December 15, 2005
    >
    > Hi Nancee! :) You don't need a lot of 'real-world experience' to pass the
    > exams. Basically, you just need to know how to 'comfortably' develop windows
    > apps and you will do fine! I strongly suggest you look at the exam
    > objectives at:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-316.asp
    >
    > Then just check off the objectives one by one, until you check them all off
    > and take the exam. :) Hope this helps! (P.S. The MS Press Training Kit for
    > 70-316 has the exam objective list in the beginning of the book, with
    > specific references to where they are covered in the book.)
    >
    > --
    >
    > Joseph Bittman
    > Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
    > Microsoft Most Valuable Professional -- DPM
    >
    > Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
    >

    > "Nancee" <> wrote in message
    > > Motek,
    > > Thank you for your quick reply. I have some experience(abt 6 months)
    > > working
    > > on .NET technology. I want to start with 70-316 exam. Appreciate if you
    > > have
    > > any suggestions for me. I want to give the test by January 15th.
    > > --
    > > Nancee
    > >

    > > "Motek" wrote:
    > >
    > >> No, exam based on an old version. New version to be tested in a new
    > >> generation of the Microsoft exams. As a grad you don't have much
    > >> experience
    > >> with .NET or am I wrong? I reckon you should have at least a bit of
    > >> experience to pass.

    , Dec 28, 2005
  7. December 28, 2005

    That is a bit difficult to answer. Frankly, if your 1 year is simple stuff,
    I strongly suggest ADO .Net Step By Step. This book goes over what you need
    to know for the exam as far as the database technologies.... I would go to
    your local bookstore and take a look at it and see how much you already know
    in it. If you don't know at least 70% of the book, then I would recommend to
    buy it. I bought it while starting out and it was invaluable for the exam.
    Hope this helps! :)

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Dec 28, 2005
  8. > is it ok to study just from the Microsoft Self Paced Toolkit Book?

    No it's not OK. Those books sucks. Use Amit Kalani's prep book + Exam Cram's
    book and you should be OK.

    Brandon Fraser, Jan 3, 2006