    and what's the passing score and how much time do I have.
    Regards,

    , Sep 17, 2005

  2. MatrixVic Guest

    MatrixVic, Sep 17, 2005

  3. Guest

    well thanx for your reply but could you tell me the exam contains how
    many questions???

    MatrixVic wrote:
    > You should answer all the questions - don't try to answer just the
    > minimum to pass.
    > You need a score of 700 with a max of 1000. You get 2 hours for the
    > exam.
    >
    > Vic
    > www.matrixlearningsolutions.com
    > http://matrixlearning.blogspot.com

    , Sep 17, 2005
  4. MatrixVic Guest

    Sorry. There's about 43 questions on the exam, if I remember
    correctly. When I took the test there was a message that said the test
    contained unscored beta questions - but I couldn't tell if there were
    any or not.

    Regards,

    Vic

    MatrixVic, Sep 17, 2005
  5. DST Guest

    I had 38 questions on 70-306.

    DST

    DST, Sep 18, 2005
  6. Sudar Guest

    Normally the number of questions vary from 40 to 50

    --
    Sudar MCP MCDBA MCAD

    Sudar, Sep 26, 2005
  7. I got 38 questions for 70-316 exams

    =?iso-8859-1?B?c/NjcmF0ZXM=?=, Sep 30, 2005