    well...just don't use it. For test purposes, I was wondering if you would be
    able to choose the language for the test, or will I have to be proficient in
    both languages for the test?
    arsjb, Sep 20, 2006

  2. Hi.
    You have different exams for different languages. So you should decide to
    take either 70-316 for windows applications in C# or 70-306 for VB.NET.
    Regards,
    --
    Carlos F. de Carvalho
    ..NET Developper

    Carlos L. de Carvalho, Sep 21, 2006

  3. arsjb

    David Guest

    I strongly recommend you not to use ms books for gaining MCAD. Choose other
    study guides, like QUE.
    I passed 70-316 today with 1000 out of 1000.no kiding
    70-315 was with 981.thanks to QUE

    David, Sep 22, 2006
  4. Sept. 23, 2006

    The .Net 1.1 exams including the one you mentioned... are seperated by
    exam# to the programming language you prefer.... 306 is VB, 316 is the same
    in C#... 310 is VB, 320 C#.... etc.... just look up the correct exam number
    for the language you want (you only need to pass either language per exam -
    no need to know both).

    However, in the .Net 2.0 exams (the new ones)... they are all the same exam
    numbers, but you choose which language you want as you start the test. Like
    the old, though, you only need to pass with one language, but it is
    different that you decide at the testing computer and not during
    registration.

    Hope this helps!

    --

    Joseph Bittman