    working with VB6, BizTalk Server 2002, XML, ASP.NET, Web Services.

    Thanks in advance,

    Motek

    Motek, Nov 2, 2005

  2. Motek

    Vipul Patel Guest

    With Amit Kalani's book and your 1 year experience, 70-316 should be a
    breeze.
    The materials you have is enough to pass the exam, but practical experience
    will see you achieve more in exams.

    Regards
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Nov 2, 2005

  3. Motek

    Motek Guest

    Thanks for that, I hope I can pass

    Motek, Nov 2, 2005
  4. I would go with the Exam cram series, you can find them at amazon.com.
    Short and precise description on what you need to know. Since you already
    have knowledge on c# you want a book that describes as exactly as possible,
    what to expect from the exam.

    --
    Best regards Björn Olsson
    Head of Technology

    Björn Olsson, Nov 3, 2005
  5. Motek

    Motek Guest

    Thanks for your advice.
    Does that book (Exam cram for 70-316) got something that is not in Kalani
    complete guide. I have read Kalani guide twice already with doing all the
    exercises.

    Motek, Nov 3, 2005
  6. I think that Kalali is the author of both books? Right? The exam Cram is more
    precise. It doesnt tell you why only what yoy need to know to pass the exam.
    Thats why I like the exam cram series better. Cause you should already know
    how things work you only need to know what to expect from the exam. Right.

    Björn Olsson, Nov 4, 2005