    Hi,

    I am interested in taking the 70-316 exam. I heard that the exam format is changed and is not the format which other tests have. Can someone provide more information on the format?

    Thanks in Advance

    Raman, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Raman

    Raman Guest

    I heard from some people that the format of the exam is changed. I heard that they give a notepad and .NET SDK and ask us to actually do some programming stuff.Is that true?

    Please let me know. I heard that this change was made only 3 or 4 months ago.

    Thanks in advance

    Raman, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Raman

    Eric Guest

    Christian Ista wrote:

    > I heard this rumor about notepad and SDK but it's a rumor.

    bummer - that sounds like a good idea.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 21, 2004