    how many questions the exam has.

    thanks

    James

    James Kemp, Apr 15, 2007

  2. James Kemp

    Mr Learner Guest

    Hello James,
    The duration for the exam is 180mins, the question is between 35 to 60

    Mr Learner, Apr 17, 2007

  3. James Kemp

    Jigar Mehta Guest

    I am really new to this examination and want to know how is this exam being
    taken? Is that online exam? Would I be asked only the objective questions or
    I also have to write shortnotes kind of things to explain concept?

    Thanks in advance for information.

    Jigar Mehta, Apr 29, 2007
  4. Why is the site about certication information so vague...

    not rocket science to create a table with the basic information like exam
    number, name, duration, number of questions, etc...

    guess technology is not in place yet for the simple tasks in the route to
    certifications...

    =?Utf-8?B?a19lX3c=?=, May 15, 2007
  5. James Kemp

    Cerebrus Guest

    On May 15, 9:45 pm, k_e_w <> wrote:
    > Why is the site about certication information so vague...
    >
    > not rocket science to create a table with the basic information like exam
    > number, name, duration, number of questions, etc...
    >
    > guess technology is not in place yet for the simple tasks in the route to
    > certifications...

    1. Because the "basic information" like duration and no. of questions
    is variable. The exams are designed to be adaptive in nature.
    2. Because the "basic information" would be available to anyone who
    does a little research. After all, people in the burgeoning field of
    Information Technology are expected to be able to do research. They
    shouldn't need spoon-feeding.

    ----
    Cerebrus.

    Join the fight against br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Cerebrus, May 16, 2007
  6. thanks...

    guess you have a problem understanding the concept of ranges....

    so far basic information from a basic search has afforded me the following
    basic information....

    1] 40 - 65 questions within the 115 min time frame.

    2] MSoft books related to the exam will give you the basic information,
    along with my 12+ yrs of programming in C/C++ and with the kind assistance of
    basi brain dumps, this is the way to go to understand the complex
    requirements of the exam.

    3] do not place much hope on the cert site for assistance with basic
    information.

    wellllllllllllllll onward and forward with my successful completion of the
    70-316 Exam.

    be safe and healthy
    regards
    k_e_w

    =?Utf-8?B?a19lX3c=?=, May 16, 2007
  7. James Kemp

    Cerebrus Guest

    On May 16, 10:04 pm, k_e_w <> wrote:
    > thanks...
    >
    > guess you have a problem understanding the concept of ranges....
    >
    > so far basic information from a basic search has afforded me the following
    > basic information....
    >
    > 1] 40 - 65 questions within the 115 min time frame.
    >
    > 2] MSoft books related to the exam will give you the basic information,
    > along with my 12+ yrs of programming in C/C++ and with the kind assistance of
    > basi brain dumps, this is the way to go to understand the complex
    > requirements of the exam.
    >
    > 3] do not place much hope on the cert site for assistance with basic
    > information.

    1. I have no problem understanding ranges. I however, refuse to answer
    the same questions over and over for people who are lazy enough to do
    their own research.

    2. You demonstrated that you can do research. Then why do you insist
    on cheating for the exams using Br@indumps ? Considering that you have
    so much experience, I would expect you to be among the people who
    educate others about the pitfalls of using dumps.

    For more inforrmation see :
    <http://www.certguard.com/braindumps.asp>

    Also see Robert's 4-part article on Brad Reese's blog :
    <http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13341>

    I hope you will turn away from the dark side.
    ----

    Cerebrus, May 17, 2007